Backup your important contacts are a very important thing for you, in case of a mishap or you want to factory reset your smartphone or you want to upgrade your smartphone your contacts will be lost and you can restore your backup contacts without any ease. Today we arrange a step by step guide for you on three different methods how to backup and restore your important contacts from your android smartphone.
Export V-Card To Your SD Card:
V-Card is a file format which contains all your contacts and this file format is used to backup and restore contacts every time you need. To use the V-Card backup guide follow the guide below.
- First, go to contacts, click the options tab and then preferences.
- Click Import/Export option.
- After you click Import /Export, you see another menu bar.
- Click Export to SD Card and confirm the process, after V-Card is created on your SD card you can move this file to your computer or any other location you feel save.
How To Restore Contacts From V-Card:
- Open contacts and click on the Options tab.
- Go to preferences and then select Import from SD Card.
- After you select Import from SD card you will get three options where to save your contacts :
- The select device will save contacts to your phone.
- Selecting the Samsung Account will save contacts to your Samsung Account.
- Selecting Google will save your contacts to your google account your using at that time on your android device.
- After you select the place where you want to restore your contacts, now menu appears which will ask you how many V-Cards you want to restore.Select the option and press ok.
- Now Select the V-Card you want to restore and press ok.
- Your contacts will be restored at your selected place.
Also See: Download and Install Z4root V1.4 Apk
Backup Contacts using Super Backup :
Super Backup is the app you need to restore your contacts on your android smartphone, this app is available in play store for free you can download and install this app from play store. Following is a step by step guide on how to us Super Backup and backup and restore your contacts on android smartphone.
- Open App and click contacts backup.
- Select Backup from the menu appears.
- Now select a file name for your backup file and press ok.
- After pressing ok wait for while your backup file will take a while to complete.
- After the backup file is completed it will ask you if you want to mail your backup file to your email, if you want to email then click send otherwise click not now.
- Open the app and click on Restore.
- Now a menu will appear and you shall see the saved backup files select the file you need.
- Restoring process will take a while to complete.
- After the restore process completes a pop-up notification will appears which say process complete.
Backup Contacts Using Google Account:
- Open Settings of your android smartphone.
- Open sync settings or accounts.
- Click the Google account.
- Select your Google account.
- Select Sync Contacts option.
That’s it your contacts will be sync with your Google account and you can restore your contacts anytime at any device you want, using your Google account.