Google Play Services is the most important part of your Android OS, they provide the Core of functionality to your Google Services like Play Store and all the other Google Apps. These are responsible for the Synchronization of your Contacts, update your Privacy settings, provide low power based Location services, not to mention enhances App experience, Speeds up offline search, improves maps working and the best enhance gaming experience, most of the apps won’t work if the Google Play Services is not working or by accident you have uninstalled it.
Now there are times when you receive the update of Play Services, and due to any reason, you can’t able to update it, and you getting different errors while using Android Apps, because of this reason. This app is totally free and all you need to do is to install it and keep updating it for a better experience, available on Google Play Store, but as I said because of some problems, you can’t able to update it. We are providing you with the Apk file of Play Services, if you have problems with Play Store, you can download it from here.
- First You need to allow your device to Install From Unknown Sources.
- Go To Settings.
- Go To Security.
- Now Tick the Unknown Sources Option
- Download Google Play Services v19.6.29 Apk: Link.
Also See: Download and Install Z4root V1.4 Apk
How To Install Google Play Services v19.6.29 Apk:
- Download the Apk from the above link.
- Make sure that Unknown Sources are allowed.
- Make Sure that you have un-installed the Previous version.
- Copy the Apk file to your device.
- Use any File Manager to navigate to the Apk Location.
- Tap on it to open it.
- Now tap Install to start the installation.
- Tap Package Installer if you see any pop-up
- Tap Deny if any Pop-Up appears
- Once the installation is over, Close the File Manager.
- Now open the app from the Drawer and see the App to verify