How to Factory Reset Huawei P8
Huawei P8 is an awesome handset with brilliant features, including a brilliant camera and specs. This amazing handset is out in some countries but will be released worldwide very soon.
Huawei P8 boasts an ultra blazing speed, but sometimes you have to do a factory reset or hard reset on your device, c P8 to bring it back to its original performance. There are several reasons why you would choose to do the factory reset on your Huawei P8.
This Hard reset or factory reset on Huawei can be done from the settings. Its a fairly simple and straight forward procedure to reset your Huawei P8 to factory reset, all you need to do is follow the steps below to reset your device.
How to Hard reset Huawei P8
1. Go to the settings of Huawei P8
2. Now, scroll down and tap on “Backup & Reset”
3. Now you should see a “factory data reset” , select it. You will see an option “Erase Internal Storage” . If you want to delete/wipe your storage then select it
4. Let’s tap on the “Reset Phone” button
5. You will see a warning that this process is not reversible. If you are sure that you want to factory reset your Huawei P8 then proceed
Reset process of Huawei P8 will start and it will take around 5 minutes for the whole reset process to finish.
Thus the factory reset on Huawei is done. Most important, you must take proper backup of important data which might get deleted while in the hard reset process.