Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the biggest inventions of Samsung, despite that the devices suck when compared to many other devices, like Nexus 5, LG G2 etc. It is still a dream mobile and many have purchased it. And many are still looking forward to getting their hands on it; however, like any other Galaxy Device, Galaxy S4 has its own pros and cons and the biggest fear anyone can think of is the Null IMEI error. All of which causes the Not Registered on Network error. As a result, disabling you from making any calls, send messages and more. Sometimes, you get a Fake IMEI while checking it, all because of one single error, that your IMEI is corrupted because of bad EFS data.
However, there is no need to worry about. We will show you How To Fix Invalid/Null IMEI On Samsung Galaxy S4. But if this solution doesn’t work for you, take it to the official repairing centre. They will know what triggered the problem.
Samsung USB Drivers: Link
Null IMEI Fix Zip: Link
How To Fix Invalid/Null IMEI error On Samsung Galaxy S4:
- Extract the Fix Zip file anywhere on PC
- Boot Your Device into Download Mode, Turn Off the Device and Turn it On, using Power + Home + Volume Down button, then press Volume Up button to continue.
- Open Odin.
- Connect Your Device with PC.
- Once the Device is picked in Odin, click on the PDA button and choose the .Tar file you extracted in Step 1.
- Check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Option.
- Click the Start Button, and let it do the rest of the process.
- Once the flashing is done, your device will automatically reboot.
- Once the Home Screen shows up, wait 2-3 seconds and check the IMEI number, it will be restored.