Solve Pink Spot Camera Issue in Sony Xperia: Sony Xperia Z3 is the latest flagship device from Sony along with a more variable version, Xperia Z3 Compact. Both are amazing devices with a pack full of amazing features and specs. One of the best parts about both of these devices is the Camera ported in it, you can’t expect much from a Mobile camera, especially if you own a DSLR, but still, it is far better than most of the devices out there.
In the past we have heard devices having camera issues, sometimes the camera stopped working, sometimes it crashed, in some severe cases it starts showing the colour spots in the Pictures, which is by far the most terrifying thing to know. Mostly if you own a Cam, and these types of spots occur in Pictures, so simply means that either the lens is dirty or the Camera Sensor is dirty, and cleaning them is not a difficult job.
Camera Issue in Sony Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact
If the same problem starts occurring with a Mobile camera, then there is a huge reason to fret about. Because you might want to clean the Glass on the Cam and if still; the problem exists, your camera is dead. Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact users are facing a similar problem; however, the solution of which is quite easy and not a very difficult thing at all. You might wanna go a little manual while using your Mobile camera. The users have reported that they are seeing some Pink spot camera issue when taking a picture with Sony Xperia Z3 or Z3 Compact; the results can be is seen best on a white background; however, the solution, as I mentioned above is easy, So without further ado lets’ begin.
The real problem is not with the Manufacturers or the Hardware ported in Xperia Z3, but with the Software of the Cam, to be more precise the White Balance is set to Auto is the main problem. You need to set the White Balance Manually to get rid of this Pink Spot, and you might wanna learn a little about White Balance too. Google that up for more ease. It is time to tell you how to change white balance in Xperia Z3 cam.
Solve Camera Issue In Sony Xperia Z3:
- Open Your Camera app.
- Open it Settings.
- Now Scroll and Find the White Balance.
- You’ll see different Options like Colour Cast, Daylight, Fluorescent, Tungsten etc,
- The Option of Auto must be un-ticked or unchecked, and every time you wanna use your Cam, set the White Balance According to the Situation.
- Here is a little to help you understand, what you should choose and where.
- Now Every-time you want to take a Picture, remember this Picture and Set the White Balance. Don’t choose Auto if you don’t want to face that Pink Spot Problem Again.
- For Any Problem or any other solution, let us know in the comment box
Via: Sony Mobile Talk