Not all the times, you can get similar apps for all the platforms, especially if they are specifically made for only one platform. I mean if there is an app specifically made for iOS then there are very fewer chances that you’ll be able to get the same app of Android too and vice versa. But there are ways and mediums that you can use to play or use other platforms apps and the best one is a PC or should I say Windows. In this case, iPhoto is an app that you can use on iOS as well as Mac, but no way that you can use it on Android or any other platform.
However, thanks to iPadian, you can play iOS games and use iOS exclusive apps on PC running Windows or eve Mac if you don’t have a supported Mac OS X version. iPhoto is a simple but full of awesome features app, and looking at the iOS, where you don’t get much of such things anyway, this Photo viewing and editing app is one of the best ever, even using it on PC is not very difficult either. All you need to do is to follow our guide and all is well.
How To Install iPhoto For PC:
- Download Emulator of your choice from the above link.
- Install it.
- Once it is installed, open it.
- Follow the on-Screen instructions to Configure it.
- Once all is done, click Search.
- Now Search for iPhoto.
- Click on the first link and click Install/Download.
- Once it is installed, go back.
- From the Home-Screen, Double Click the App icon to start using it.
- The interface and use of the app will be the same as the Embedded platform