Sony is no doubt the King of Multi-Media when it comes to Mobile devices, but taking the throne is not something admiring or powerful, keeping the throne as long as you can is the main thing, and in Mobile app, Continues or Time-to-Time updates are the secret of keeping the throne. Sony WALKMAN app is quite famous among the Android users, and most of the users who don’t own a Sony device is looking for this App to install on their device, after all, Sony is considered the best when it comes to providing Music experience, its not that they have just taken over the media world, they were the King from the time when there was no concept of Android, their old device gave a payback of 19 hours while others just lost it in only 6-8 hours. While they are taking a good grip on the Multimedia world, they are also providing updates to give their users the best experience ever.
WALKMAN has received another update, thus reaching v8.4.A.4.4 from v8.4.A.3.1. Not much of the changes were seen in this version, except a huge one. WALKMAN v8.4.A.4.4 bring the promised, Currently Plating on Home Screen. You might have received the update if you are using a Sony device, but for all others, we are providing an Apk file to download and install on all the other Android devices.
- First You need to allow your device to Install From Unknown Sources.
- Go To Settings.
- Go To Security.
- Now Tick the Unknown Sources Option
- Download WALKMAN Apk: Link
How To Install WALKMAN Apk:
- Download the Apk from the above link.
- Make sure that Unknown Sources are allowed.
- Make Sure that you haven’t uninstalled any of the Previous version, otherwise you might experience some problems.
- Copy the Apk file to your device.
- Use any File Manager to navigate to the Apk Location.
- Tap on it to open it.
- Tap Install to start the installation.
- Tap Package Installer if you see any pop-up
- Tap Deny if any Pop-Up appears
- Once the installation is over, Close the File Manager.
- Now open the app from the Drawer and see the App to verify