Z4root: Rooting an Android device is the most important thing users look for after installing an Official Firmware, or after purchasing a brand new device, however, most of the people don’t know that for the Firmware you can use any recent version of Super SU.zip and as far as the Custom Recovery is concerned, it is for the device, not the Android version, so it doesn’t matter which Android version you are using you can use the same recovery you used for the Older version and it will work without any problem.
In this post, we will show you how to root all the Android devices with this simple and same method, however, the perquisites will be a little different. The method doesn’t involve in installing the Custom recovery and then Flash the Super SU.zip to get the root binaries, but it is just an apk file that allows you to root your device after you install it on your device, you don’t need to go through complex steps to root your device,we are providing you with the Apk file of Z4root, if you have problems with Play Store, you can download it from here.
- First You need to allow your device to Install From Unknown Sources.
- Go To Settings.
- Go To Security.
- Now Tick the Unknown Sources Option
- Download Z4root Apk: Link
How To Install Z4root Apk:
- Download the Apk from the above link.
- Make sure that Unknown Sources are allowed.
- Make Sure that you have un-installed the Previous Z4root version.
- Copy the Apk file to your device.
- Use any File Manager to navigate to the Apk Location.
- Tap on it to open it.
- Now tap Install to start the installation.
- Tap Package Installer if you see any pop-up
- Tap Deny if any Pop-Up appears
- Once the installation is over, Close the File Manager.
- Now open the app from the Drawer and see the App to verify